CO-PILOT 24 CO-PILOT 24 Add-on Unit is a cost-effective solution that doubles the capacity of Pilot-24 PLUS Battery/Backup Power Supply.
The Co-PILOT connects to the Pilot 24 PLUS using the short connection cable, and these two units are held in place together by plastic brackets. All needed accessories are included in the package.
CO-PILOT 24 is not functional as a stand-alone battery.
Become a Dealer
Co-Pilot Add-on Unit can be permanently connected with Pilot PLUS Battery /Backup power supply and an electronic device or PAP device. Once the mains power goes out, the device will start running off the Pilot PLUS Battery. If the battery is being used with a PAP device with a heated humidifier, the Pilot PLUS CPAP Battery will only last 3-4 hours. With DUAL CONFIGURATION of Pilot PLUS and Co-Pilot Add-on Unit, the customer can rest assured that he or she will not be woken in the middle of the night due to extended power outage. The Co-Pilot will double up the amount of time the device will run on the battery.
When traveling with Pilot PLUS Battery in DUAL CONFIGURATION with Co-Pilot Add-on Unit, one can extend the amount of run time, allowing traveling to remote places where the mains power is not available.
To ensure longer run time, when connected to a PAP device please turn off humidifier (or set humidifier at "0")
• Capacity: 98Wh or 19,000 mAh (allowed in carry on for air travel with most airlines)
• Size: 19x12x2 cm
• Weight: 1.8 lbs
• Cell type: Industrial grade genuine rechargeable lithium ion cells
• Output voltage: 24V
• Approximate usage: Varies depending on the pressure and other settings of the PAP device.
• Charging time: approximately 3 hours
• Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase
• Co-pilot 24 is compatible with Pilot 24 PLUS Battery / Backup power supply
NOTE: Co-Pilot Add-on Unit is not functional as a stand-alone battery!