Introducing the New Pilot-12 Lite – revolutionary small Backup Power Supply/ Portable Travel Battery for Philips Respironics, DeVilbiss, and other 12V CPAP, APAP and some BiPAP Devices. The Pilot-12 Lite is compatible with:
• Philips Respironics DreamStation 2*
• Philips Respironics DreamStation
• Philips Respironics System One S60
• DeVilbiss IntelliPAP I and IntelliPAP II*
• HDM Z1*
(*Cable Kits sold separately)
While using the Pilot-12 Lite as a permanent power backup device, you can rest assured that you won't be woken up in the middle of the night to find that your PAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your PAP machine will drive power from your Pilot-12 Lite without any interruption.
Using the Pilot-12 Lite as a Portable Travel PAP Battery will help you receive PAP therapy while traveling. This includes remote locations where mains power is not available in situations such as camping, road trips and during air travel.
Pilot-12 Lite can also be used as a charging station for various electronic devices. The built-in USB port allows the Pilot-12 Lite to charge countless handheld electronic devices such as mobile phones, tablets and cameras.
• Can be used as a permanent backup power supply or a portable travel battery for common 12V CPAP, APAP and some BiPAP Devices on the following platforms:
- Philips Respironics DreamStation
- Philips Respironics System One S60
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP I and II*
- HDM Z1* (*Cable Kits sold separately)
• Can be used as a Portable Charging Station for most handheld electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and cameras
• Features a built-in LED Flashlight
• FAA Compliant
• Capacity: 95Wh
• Cell Type: Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium ion cells
• Rated Input: 12V, 60W (NORMAL), 80W (MAX)
• Rated Output: DC 12V, 6.67A
• USB Out: 5V, 2.5A
• Life Span: Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles
• Case: Aluminum
• Dimensions: 17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7" x 3.5" x 0.8"), 560g (1.3lbs)
• Power Gauge: 4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
• Recharge time: 2-3 hours via Respironics DreamStation AC Adapter (charging via other compatible adapters may take longer)
• The Pilot-12 Lite is an Uninterruptible Power Supply (Backup Battery) for all your handheld electronic devices and various 12V PAP machines. The Pilot-12 Lite ensures that your devices seamlessly continue to receive power even during a power outage.
• Features include a built-in LED flashlight and USB Port for charging portable devices such as smart phones, tablets, MP3 players, cameras etc.
• Can also be used as a portable, standalone power source. Take it travelling and use it to power your PAP device when the mains power isn't available. Provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled. Will provide approximately 19,000mAh for your handheld electronic devices.
• Compatible with most handheld electronic devices that are equipped with USB charging. Compatible with most CPAP, APAP, and some BiPAP devices on the following platforms: Philips Respironics DreamStation, Philips Respironics System One S60 , DeVillbiss IntelliPAP and HDM Z1. Not compatible with ventilator PAP devices. Please contact Medistrom Technical Support to confirm BiPAP compatibility before purchasing.
• Pilot-12 Lite Battery
• Output Cable for Philips Respironics DreamStation/ System One S60
• Fabric Carrying Case
• Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
• Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
• 50W Solar Panel (SKU# P99ACCS50)
• Car Charger for Pilot Lite (SKU #P99ACCPCC)
• Mixed kit for Pilot-12 Lite (SKU# P12MXDPLK)
• DC Output Cable for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP I/ HDM Z1
• Short Charging Adapter Cable for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP I/ HDM Z1
• DC Output Cable for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP II